Waffle @ Selayang Mall

Monday, November 12, 2018

Waffle @ Selayang Mall




Whenever I pass by any waffle shop, it reminds me of my university days. We used to have a waffle shop right next to bubble tea shop, my favorite spot on campus. Every other day before heading back home, I used to quickly grab a waffle with bubble tea in the evening. Since nowadays I do not get the chance to have it every alternative day; whenever I smell the flavors of waffle, I cannot resist myself from having it.





While we were in Selayang Mall, I found this waffle shop and went ahead with my usual order (chocolate and peanut butter). I was exactly like the waffle I used to have during university days.
 
 


Waffle @ Selayang Mall
Kepong Highway, 
Taman Selayang Utama, 
52100 Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment