Chun Kei Tai Bu Noodles @ Pudu

Friday, July 5, 2019

Chun Kei Tai Bu Noodles @ Pudu



I heard about this restaurant from a colleague of mine and decided to give it a try. Chun Kei Tai Bu Noodles have been around for a few generations.

Flavor of the noodles was simply delicious and their picked chills make the noodles taste even better. I finished my entire bowl of noodles in no time. I have ordered a small portion of noodles for me, which was priced at RM 6.50. Same dish is sold at small, medium and big portion.


I was satisfied with the quality of the food. Taste met my exception which I made from my colleauge's comments. I have visited them twice so far.  They are one of the best Hakka Mee you can find in KL with homemade noodles. Chun Kei Tai Bu Noddles Pudu branch is open only during lunch time. If you plan to visit them for dinner, you need to visit them other branches. 


Chun Kei Tai Bu Noodles
No2G Jalan Sayur, 
Off Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment