Restoran Soon Tatt @ Jalan Yew

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Restoran Soon Tatt @ Jalan Yew


There are many Bak Kut Teh restaurants in KL, but I decided to eat in Restoran Soon Tatt since it is quite close to my office. 

Apart from Bak Kut Teh, this place serves many other dishes such as Roasted Chicken Rice, Roasted Duck Rice, Mixed Rice, etc. Based on recommendation I have ordered their soup bak kut teh. I have to agree it was very flavorful, and the garlic and chillies with soya sauce made it even better. The meat was cooked to perfection tenderness. The soup was very rich and savory with herbal flavor. Since it was quite late, I have just ordered one dish before heading back home.  

Bak Kut Teh



Chinese Tea and Barley

I cannot recall the exact price, but it was around RM 20. I have not been to alot of bak kut teh restaurant, but this place served one of the best bak kut teh I have tried so far.  Overall, it was a good meal, I was satisfied with the portion as well as the taste.



Restoran Soon Tatt

26, Jalan Yew, 55100
Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment