Ben's Independent Grocer @ DC Mall

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Ben's Independent Grocer @ DC Mall





Ben's Independent Grocer, I started visiting this place few years back when I used to work at Glo Damansara, PJ. We used to visit them for lunch, specially for their Grill me! Ben's used to grill all marinated meats you can purchase at the grocer. But recently, they only grill their Lamb with Grill me sticker. I was quite disappointed on this, since my favourite with them was marinated chicken from the grocer and I will usually add on their mashed potato and fries with my grill chicken. Since they do not grill chicken anymore, we have decided to order grilled chicken from the menu.



At DC Mall's Ben's Independent Grocer, you will need to order your food at the counter. We have decided to go for their BIG Half Roasted Chicken with 2 sides. For sides I ordered chips and butter rice. Sauce options given to us were black paper sauce and chicken soup. Black pepper sauce sounded better with our chicken, so we decided to order it.


BIG Half Roasted Chicken, Butter Rice, Chunky Chips: RM 32

Roasted chicken was very fresh and juicy. Black pepper sauce on it made it even better. However, I would still prefer my usual marinated chicken from the grocer over BIG Roasted chicken.

Ben's Independent Grocer at DC has many options for different types of food, such as Vietnamese food, Western food, Dessert and Coffee. We were very full with the Roasted chicken, but as always there is always space for dessert. So we have decided to move to their dessert cafe and order Red Velvet Cake.




Overall, I have always been happy with Ben's Independent Grocer's food. This is my 6th or 7th visit to Ben's and they have never failed to impress me with their tasty food. 



Ben's Independent Grocer @ DC Mall 
Lot LG-12, 
Damansara City Mall, 
Jalan Damanlela,
50490 Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment