JC Mini Steamboat @ Pudu Plaza

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

JC Mini Steamboat @ Pudu Plaza




It was my first time trying mini steamboat. I quite liked the concept of steaming your own food instead of using the usual group steamboat. You are in charge of your own food based on your preference. Specially for picky eaters like me, this option is great.

My Personal Steamboat



I decided to go for their tom-yum soup, taste of the soup was better than what I expected for the price I paid. I ordered their combo set, which comes with seafood, chicken, one egg and veg in a boat-shaped tray and you can pick your own noodles (yee mee, yellow mee, mee hoon, etc.), a drink and a dessert.

Besides the set which I ordered, JC mini steamboat has other similar sets as well if you are going for a quick lunch. JC's value set is a good deal and if you are students, JC has good deals for you as well (JC Student Set). Below are some of the set options JC Mini Steamboat has to offer:
  • JC Student Set (RM 7),
  • JC Vegetarian Set (RM 10), 
  • JC Value Set (RM 10), 
  • JC Special Set (RM 15), 
  • Combo Set (RM 19)
Overall, if you are around the Pudu area or working nearby; visiting this place for a meal won't leave you disappointed. I will definitely pay them another visit for lunch.


JC Mini Steamboat
LC.6, Ground Floor,
Pudu Plaza,
55100, Pudu,
Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment