S’mores @ Plaza Arcadia

Sunday, October 7, 2018

S’mores @ Plaza Arcadia


Pork Chop: RM 36

Breakfast set: Around RM 28 (Can't recall the exact price)

Asam Boi Mojito: RM 25

I visited S'mores Plaza Arcadia branch for the first time for late brunch last weekend. We have decided to order their Pork Chop and Breakfast set. I would definitely recommend the Pork Chop, it was not gamy and it was perfectly done to my taste buds. We are quite satisfied with the food and portion was quite reasonable as well. 

After the branch we were very full and decided to hang around a little longer with some cocktail. I was very disappointed with their Mojito. It was too sweet for my taste. However, my overall experience in dining at S'mores was quite satisfactory. I would probably pay them another visit only for their food.


S'mores Malaysia 
Plaza Arcadia, 
Desa Parkcity, 
52200 Kuala Lumpur, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur

0 comments :

Post a Comment