Fierce Curry house @ Bangsar

Monday, October 8, 2018

Fierce Curry house @ Bangsar


Mutton (RM 24) and Chicken (RM 20) Briyani

Fierce Curry house, this place is a great place for an Indian food delight. Fierce offers briyani as well as Banana leaf sets. Their options for briyanis are delighted. They have a variety of choices for briyani, such as lobster briyani, crab briyani and list goes on. These briyanis are made to order, so advance booking of 24 hours is required. 

If you are going for usual mutton, chicken briyani or banana leaf; advance booking is not necessary. Just walk in, order your food and enjoy the food.

Sweet Lassi (Around RM 6)


My personal favourite with them has always been Mutton Briyani. We ordered a chicken (rm 20) and mutton briyani (RM 24) with plain and sweet lassi. I can not recall the exact price of the lassi at the moment; however, it was around RM 6 each. Briyani will be served with 3 side dishes, raita (yogurt mixed with onion and cucumber) curry and veg.


I have been visiting Fierce, Bangsar branch for about 5 to 6 years now. On my last visit to, realised their quality on the Mutton Briyani is not same anymore, it is going down. I remember it being better when I visited few years back.

Overall, this place has been good for years, but I am not quite satisfied with their quality in biryani anymore. I will not prefer to visit them again. 


Fierce Curry House16, Jalan Kemuja,
59000 Bangsar,
Malaysia

0 comments :

Post a Comment