Frontera: Sol of Mexico

Friday, October 5, 2018

Frontera: Sol of Mexico



Frontera: Sol of Mexico. The name might not be what you would expect of a Mexican eatery, but their website was every pixel Mexican. It was quite intriguing and guess what, they had a deal on OffPeak, 15% off at the time I decided to go! So I quickly booked their deal from OffPeak. I just had to try their food, so I went with what I know about Mexican food.

I have order their Red Salsa and Lamb Burrito.

 Red Salsa (bottomless) : RM 15.95

Lamb Burrito: RM 32.50

Overall, this place really did bring back good ol' memories, and the food was quite decent. Their price range was worth it.


Frontera: Sol of Mexico
No. 72A, Jln Universiti,
No 18-G-2, Block L,
Palm Square, Jaya One,
46200 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia

0 comments :

Post a Comment